Wellness offerOpen or Close
Massage And Shiatsu
- My name is Erik Stix. I am sport therapist and free-lance paramedical masseur. You are warmly welcome to try from the range of tailor-made massages on offer.
- My name is Marianne Gasperl and I am a qualified shiatsu therapist. Shiatsu is the art of sensory stimulation. Finger pressure is applied to various acupunctural points on the body and has a positive effect on the body's energy channels, stimulating both body and soul and creating a general feeling of well-being.
ThermeOpen or Close
Thermal spas in the Salzkammergut regionGrimming Thermal Spa in Bad Mitterndorf
The Grimming Thermal Spa is situated in idyllic natural surroundings surrounded by impressive mountain scenery. The spa is just 15 minutes' drive from the MONDI-HOLIDAY Seeblickhotel Grundlsee.
The "Grimmingtherme" thermal spa is a partner business and Seeblickhotel guests are entitled to reduced prices on day tickets. Vouchers are available at the reception.
Daily opening hours from 9 am till 10 pm.
- Thermal relaxation area with quiet zones
- Family area
- 2 indoor, 2 outdoor and 1 children's pool and a giant slide
- Sauna area with 7 indoor and 2 outdoor saunas
- 600 loungers
- PANORAMA Ladies' SPA area
- 12 wellness and beauty treatment rooms
- Fitness studio and gym room
- 6 tanning rooms
- Self service restaurant with open-view cooking
- Special changing room for cyclists and cross country skiers
- Beach volleyball pitch
Neuhofen 181-183, 8983 Bad Mitterndorf, Austria | T +43 (0) 3623 21000
Salzkammergut Thermal Spa in Bad Ischl
Set in the heart of the "Salzkammergut" Salzkammergut Thermal Spa Bad Ischl is the perfect setting for un unforgettable stay. Here the topic of salt and brine plays a central part.
Brine pools, brine grotto, salt infusions or brine baths and brine mud packs are all examples of the important role salt plays for relaxation, regaining energy and for health in general.
The illuminated salt pillars in the new indoor area of the thermal spa create a pleasant atmosphere.
The brine pools have 32° celsius, bubble-jet loungers, underwater massage jets and an exclusive brine whirlpool (34° celsius) offer total relaxation, rest and pure pleasure.
The Thermal Spa offers:
- brine pools with approx. 3 % salt and 32° celsius
- bubble jet loungers
- under-water massage jets
- brine whirlpool with 34° celsius
- More comfort and relaxation area
- Massages, tanning rooms
- Outdoor area with „Lazy River“
Voglhuberstraße 10, 4820 Bad Ischl, Austria | Tel.: +43 (0) 6132 / 204-2700
Warmth, brine & health
...are the central topics in the "Narzissen Bad Aussee - Solebad und Vitalzentrum".
Brine, water and warmth are the basic essentials for the relaxation and health offer in the wonderful Ausseerland panorama in the Salzkammergut in the heart of Austria.
Pool, sauna, medical wellness, treatment & therapy, medical fitness, beauty & cosmetic treatment, and cuisine.
Daily opening times from 10am till 10 pm
- Brine outdoor pool
- Relaxation pool
- Narzissen pool
- Salt crystal with brine grotto
- Multi-functional pool
- Infra-red cabin
- Sauna area with relaxation area
- Cosmetic and beauty treatment
- Fittness centre
- large lounging area
Pötschenstrasse 172, 8990 Bad Aussee, Austria | Tel.: +43 (0) 3622 / 55300
Panorama wellness Open or Close
Great prospects for "Body and Soul"
The PANORAMA SPA area of the Seeblickhotel Grundlsee is named "PANORAMA SPA" for good reason. From nearly every room - be it the indoor pool or the cardio fitness room you can enjoy the stunning view of the glistening lake Grundlsee far into the mountains!
Take a break and have the best of both worlds: relax in the panorama wellness area, e.g. in the sauna and do something for the good of your health. Enjoy a pleasant massage and improve your fitness thanks to the modern cardio equipment. Or simply unwind in the pleasant relaxation room and, if the weather permits, outside on the sunbathing terrace. All this with the breathtaking natural PANORAMA view!
The highlights of the PANORAMA SPA area at the Seeblickhotel Grundlsee:
- classic Finnish sauna with 90° celsius
- temperature reduced bio-Sauna
- mild steam bath
- Infra-red cabin for pleasant deep warmth
- Panorama relaxation room with outdoor area
- Cardio fitness room
- Indoor pool with approx. 30° celsius water temperature
- Sunbathing area
- Massage room
Relax and enjoy the free time after swimming, taking a sauna or training in the fitness room next door - the pleasant relaxation room offers ambience and a stunning panorama view of lake Grundlsee.
Sauna enthusiasts have the choice between the classic Finnish sauna, the pleasantly warm bio sauna, the mild steam bath and the deep heat of the infra-red cabin.
FitnessOpen or Close
Take advantage of the opportunity of improving your health without even leaving the hotel premises. Make use of the cardio-fitness room with a modern treadmill and bike ergometer.